When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. Experience, Knowledge - Take advantage of a my experience and a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest. I have an extensive list of my fellow realtors who may already have our buyer out looking at homes.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Maximize your return on investment - I have been very successful in the many years I have been a Realtor bringing my sellers the most equity with them when they move on. One of my top sales recently netted my sellers $75,000 more than a competing Realtor wanted to start as a listing price! They are your hard earned dollars, I try to keep them in your pocket.
To find out more about selling your home, click here